Are you looking for First Kalima Tayyab In English” The first Kalima in the name is “Tayyab” which means “purity”. The second Kalima has been given the name “Shahadat” which means believing in the belief of Tawheed and Prophet hood. In this way, the name of the third Kalima is Tamjeed, the fourth Kalima is Tauheed, the fifth Kalima is Istighfar, and the sixth Kalima is Radde Kufr.
The first Kalima is recited frequently by every Muslim and young children are taught Islamic education in the mosque with this Kalima. And this Kalima is also mentioned in a loud voice after praying in congregation in the mosque. If you want to read the six Kalimas of Islam, then check this out 6 Kalimas In English.
We hear this Kalima as a school slogan, as well as in the slogans of many Islamic forces that they recite during parades. So let us first read Kalima Tayyab and try to understand it in English translation:
1st Kalima Tayyab In Arabic
لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ
Transliteration: La ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah
Kalima Tayyab consists of two parts:
- The first part is to deny all the false gods of the world and then to confess only one God, Allah.
- In the second part, the last prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to be recognized as a messenger.
First Kalima Tayyab In English Translation
Importance in light of Hadith
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “Allah will forgive every servant who confesses only with faith that there is no god but Allah and accepts me as the last Messenger.”
Prophet Muhammad said every dying Muslim should be forced to say these words La ilaha illallah.”
The first of the five fundamental teachings of Islam is the Kalima Tayyab.
The one who says “La ilaha illa Allah” keeps renewing his faith.
The Holy Prophet said, “Allah has given me this kalima, “La ilaha illa Allah ” and He has also promised Paradise with it, and Allah never breaks a promise.
After reciting the Kalima Tayyab, a Muslim should do the following:
- Knowing that Allah is the only God in this universe
- To believe that Allah is one
- To do all kinds of worship only for Allah
- Make the same confession with heart and tongue
- Allah and His Messenger should be loved more than the whole world
- He should acknowledge Allah as the real owner in everything he does
- All kinds of supplications should be sought from Allah