Every day man goes out of the house for his household needs, some for employment, some for business, some for seeking knowledge, some for teaching and preaching, some for buying food and some for selling. Everybody goes out of their house every day for this purpose.
On such an occasion, Islamic teaching and etiquette was told to go out after reciting a prayer Bismillahi tawakkaltu alallah, your intention will be fulfilled.
Bismillahi Tawakkaltu Alallah Full Dua Meaning
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When a man leaves his house, he should recite this prayer Bismillahi tawakkaltu alallah.
Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah says that we participated in the battle of Najd with Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). When it’s time to rest in the afternoon, there were many thorny trees in this valley. So you settled in the shade of a tree and hung his sword with it. The Companions also dispersed here and there in search of shade.
After a while, Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) called us and we attended the service. I saw a Bedouin sitting next to you. He said: It happened near me while I was resting. He kept my sword with him.
It was standing over my head when I woke up. He brandished his sword and said: Tell me, who will save you now? I said: My Allah. Upon hearing this, he drew his sword and went to one side. Rasool Allah’s Apostle forgave him.
Bismillahi Tawakkaltu alallah Meaning in Urdu| Hindi
Tawakkaltu Alallah Explanation
“I am leaving in the name of Allah, I trust in Allah alone, success in obtaining any good or avoiding any evil can be achieved only by the command of Allah”
Whoever recites this prayer Bismillahi tawakkaltu alallah, it is narrated that the angels say: O servant of God! You have received full guidance, that is, you will walk on the path of truth, it has been decided to protect you, and that is, you will be safe from your enemies and inappropriate situations and events.
Consider that a person is going out of his house, step by step inappropriate situations may occur, physical or spiritual harms may occur, in his absence an accident may occur in his house, as is observed day after day.
Bismillahi Tawakkaltu Alallah Importance
There are three parts to this prayer:
- Bismillah, trusting in Allah and reciting Lahool WA Qawwa.
- The message being conveyed through Bismillah is that when a person leaves his home for any purpose, he should not rely on outward means and should not seek help only from outward means. On such occasions, real help should be sought and real help is not to be found except in the name of Allah. Therefore, he should recite Bismillah, and then he should adopt external means.
- Allama Teebi writes that when a person goes out of his house, tribulations are open outside; he is in dire need of guidance and direction outside the house. So the Shariah made it necessary to take the name of Allah on this occasion. So that there is guidance and direction.
- Allama Ibn Qayyim says: There is a strange effect of reciting this word tawakkaltu alallah in sufferings and difficulties and similarly this word has its own effect in repelling the terror and Fakar of kings.
Bismillahi Tawakkaltu Alallahi Hadith
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Evil is shirk and it has nothing to do with us but Allah removes it through trust.
- A man said: Should I trust my camel to tie it up or leave it open anyway? Prophet said: Tie up and trust.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: If you trust in Allah Almighty as you deserve to be trusted, then you would be provided for in the same way as the birds have. They go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening.
- A man said to Abu Turab: Do you have any need (from me)? He said, “On the day when I will need you and other people like you, I will have no need of Allah.”
That is why this prayer was recited. So that man’s relationship with Allah Almighty is maintained at all times and leaving home becomes worship.
This whole prayer should be pasted on the inner door of the house. So remember to pray Tawakkaltu allah Dua while leaving the house.