BISMILLAH IR RAHMAN IR RAHIM, is a word which has been commanded to begin with it in order to obtain blessings and to express the greatness of God Almighty. Also, it has been made obligatory to read it while slaughtering the animal. This phrase is a great sign of Islam and a means of expelling the devil. The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When a person takes the name of Allaah on his food, then Shaitan cannot take anything from it. And if he does not remembrance of Allah on the food, then devil also joins him in eating.
Bismillah expresses opposition to the polytheists because the polytheists used to start their activities in the name of idols. Bismillah is a refuge for the frightened person and a proof that he has been cut off from everything and belongs to Allah.
Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim in the Christian Era
The blessings and effects of these words are also known in the Christian era. There is a tradition in Israel that Jesus passed by a tomb. You saw the angels tormenting the owner of the grave. When he passed the second time, he saw that the angels of mercy were presenting a layer of light on him. You were very surprised, prayed and prayed for the discovery.
So Allah revealed: O ‘Isa (peace be upon him) this servant was a sinner and has been in my torment since the day of his death. At the time of his death, his wife was pregnant. His mother raised him and entrusted him to a religious teacher. When this teacher taught this child bismillah hir rahman nir raheem, we were ashamed that his father was tormented in the grave and his son mentioned our name on earth, so we forgave him.
Bismillahir rahmanir rahim in Quran
Bismillah hir rahman nir raheem. The same designation is mentioned in Surah An-Naml of the Qur’an as part of a verse. In that sense, it is a part of the Qur’an. Meaning of bismillah
Among the Imams of jurisprudence, Shawfa’i calls it a part of Surah Al-Fatihah. While some scholars accept it as a part of every surah except Surah Barat. The well-known saying is that Bismillah is a part of the Qur’an. But it is not a part of Surah Al-Fatihah or other Surahs. Rather, it is mentioned before every surah only for distinction .This is also the religion of Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Sufyan al-Thawri, Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Imam Ozai and others.
Bismillah rahman rahim in Hadith
- Hazrat Othman ibn Affan asked the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) about bismillah rahman rahim in Arabic. He said: This is the name of Allah. It is as close to the great names of Allah as it is to the ink and whiteness of the eye.
- The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: A verse has been revealed to me which has not been revealed to any other Prophet except Soleman (PBUH) . That verse is “bismillahi rahmani raheem.”
- Hazrat Jabir says: When “bismillah rahman rahim” was revealed, the clouds parted towards the east. The winds calmed down. The sea stopped and the animals listened. Flames fell on the devils from the sky and the Lord of the worlds swore by His honor and glory that whatever my name is mentioned on it will surely be blessed.
- see more: surah-fatiha
Bismillah Ir Rahman Ir Rahim Explanation
- It is mustahab to say “Bismillah” at the beginning of every action and everything. Once the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) started eating, a girl came running, she put his hand in the food. The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) took her hand. Because she did not say bismillahi rahmani raheem immediately after that A Bedouin came and he also put his hand in the pot without saying Bismillah. The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) took the villager by the hand and said
- When the food is not said Bismillah, the devil makes it lawful for him. He first came with the girl to eat our food. By Allah, in whose hand is my soul, Satan is in my hand with these two hands.
- A man was eating in front of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) – he started eating without saying Bismillah. When the last bite was left, he said, “In the name of Allah, the First and the Last. “The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) smiled at him and said: The devil used to eat with the same person – when he said Bismillah, the devil vomited whatever he ate or drank.
- The work which is not started with “bismillah al-rahman al-rahim” is unblessed.
- The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Whoever does not mention the name of Allaah in ablution does not have ablution this does not mean that the non-recitation of Bismillah makes the obligation of ablution invalid. Rather, ablution is completed. But with the inclusion of Bismillah, one is deprived of the blessings that one gets.
- It is mustahab to read bismillah hir rahman nir raheem in Arabic it even when slaughtering an animal.
- Say, “Bismillah hirrahman nirrahim in arabic,” and eat with your right hand, and lift up the snack in front of you. “
- One should also recite “bismillahir rahmanir rahim” during intercourse with one’s wife. When one of you intends to meet his wife, recite this start with name of Allah, O Allah, save us and whatever you give us, save him from Satan. ”devil can do no harm to it. this child if the pregnancy is stopped by this intercourse.
- Close the door of the house then say bismillah, turn off the lamp then say Bismillah, cover the pot then say bismillah hir rahman nir raheem, Guidance on eating, drinking water, performing ablutions, riding and reciting bismillah e rahman e rahim while descending has been repeated in Qur’an and Hadith.