Let’s see Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah Dua” Because Every Muslim wants to go to paradise. A prayer is usually recited in which the desire for Paradise is mentioned, such a Dua. And a supplication is usually recited which mentions salvation from Hell as Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar.
These supplications are very short and easy to memorize, as is the blessed hadith: Hazrat Ana’s bin Malik says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said:
” Whoever asks Allah three times and asks for Paradise, Paradise (while praying for him) says: O Allah! Let him enter Paradise and whoever seeks refuge three times from the fire of Hell, Hell (praying for him) says: O Allah! Protect it from fire “
Jannah is a peaceful and comfortable place in which only people who do good deeds can go. Whoever goes to heaven will go forever. No common man in this world has ever seen this place with his own eyes, nor can anyone fully estimate it.
Paradise is a place full of gold, silver, musk and pearls and rubies. All the blessings of this world and many times more will be available there. No one will be sad in heaven.
Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah Meaning in English
Allahumma inni as’aluka al jannah Full Dua
Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah Explanation
There is no doubt that going to heaven is not an easy task. But we mention to you some of the deeds which have been promised to the doers of Paradise:
- Allah and to be happy in believing in his Prophet and the religion of Islam.
- Obedience to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
- Having qualities like gentleness, humility.
- Performing Sunnah Muqadah.
- Avoiding Shirk, Paying Prayers and Zakat and Paying Mercy.
- Good manners, performing Tahajjud, fasting Nafila and feeding others.
- Doing justice, purity, kindness and not questioning others.
- Noble temperament, to be loved by the people.
- Raising two or more daughters.
- Performing two rak’ahs of Nafl (Tahiyat-ul-Wudhu) regularly after Wudhu.
- Praying, fasting and obeying the husband, living with chastity.
- Jihad in the way of Allah.
- Caring for orphans.
- Build a mosque.
- Protecting the private parts and the tongue.
- Treating a neighbor kindly.
- Remembering the 99 names of Allah Almighty.
- Memorizing the Qur’an.
- Greetings often.
- Visiting the patient.
- Performing Hajj
- Recite Ayatul Kursi
- Recite La Ilaha Illallah
- Recite Duas for forgiveness
- Say salam to everyone
- Always tell the truth
- Treat your wife well
- To arrange good education and upbringing of their daughters
- Serving orphans
- Taking care of the sick
We have mentioned a few deeds which have been promised paradise to the doers of which is explained in the hadiths. Similarly, there are many small deeds for which the promise of paradise has been announced. May Allah grant us the ability to act for His pleasure.
Those Who Go To Heaven
- Abo Horaira says that I heard Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) saying: There are seventy thousand people in my ummah who will go to heaven and they will not be counted.
- Whose faces will shine like the moon of the fourteenth night. Akasha bin Muhsin stood up and raised her woolen cloak.
- O Messenger! Pray to Allah Almighty to include me in them. The Prophet Muhammad said: O Allah! Join Akasha among these people, then another man stood up and started asking for the same prayer، Pray to Allah Almighty to include me in them?
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Akasha has overtaken you.
- Similarly, the Holy Prophet (sws) said: My Lord has promised me to admit seventy thousand members of my ummah to Paradise without reckoning or punishment. Then with each thousand he will add another seventy thousand.
- There are seventy thousand people in my ummah who will go to heaven and they will not be counted and punishment. They will enter Paradise, they will be holding each other (due to their relationship) till their first (leader) and last person will enter Paradise.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: I will go to the gates of heaven on the day of reckoning and knock on it. The guardian treasurer of heaven will say who are you?
- So I will answer that I am Muhammad and he will say that I have been commanded not to open the door of Paradise for anyone before you.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Paradise is forbidden to all the Prophets (peace be upon them) until I enter it and to all the nations It is haraam until my ummah enters it.
Every one of us wants to go to heaven then surely he has to include the above mentioned things in his life. And if our thought while doing everything is to please our Lord, then surely it will be a better deed than asking for heaven.
And pray to Allah after praying five times a day “Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah wa ‘oudu bika minannar “