Do you know What is Hajj In Islam? Lets us we fully inform you about this In the dictionary, Hajj means to intend, to intend to visit.
What is Hajj In Islam
In the term of Shari’ah, the intention of the House of Allah is to perform the necessary acts of worship and rites in certain ways at certain times, Circumambulation of the Ka’bah and staying in the field of Arafat is called Hajj.
The Meeqat of Pakistanis is يَلَمْلَمْ, which comes before Jeddah. Where the people of Pakistan wear ihram.
Conditions of Hajj
Be sure to check these conditions before performing Hajj
- To be Muslim
- To be an adult
- To be wise
- To be free
- To be healthy
- Having the ability to spend while traveling
- Peace and order along the way
- Don’t be afraid of life
- The condition of the woman is not in ‘iddah
Hajj for a Woman without a Mahram
In the old days travel was very difficult and dangerous, mostly on foot or on horses and camels, traveling from one city to another took several weeks. Therefore, the Holy Prophet (sws) forbade a woman to travel alone for more than three days in order to protect her chastity.
Due to these travel difficulties and dangers, the Prophet (peace be upon him) also forbade women from performing Hajj alone. According to the prevailing laws of Saudi Arabia, a woman is not issued a visa for Hajj or Umrah without a Muharram.
Sanctions imposed by the Saudi government to prevent people from paying for Hajj
As the population grows, so do the problems, so if the Saudi government repeatedly bans Hajj so that everyone has a chance.
Or if different quotas are set for different countries according to the population, such restrictions may be imposed. It is permissible because people will be able to perform Hajj only according to the arrangements.
Recite Dua in Hajj: Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah
The use of anti-menstrual medicine in the journey of Hajj and Umrah
Women can use medicines to prevent such a disease in this blessed journey. When Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar was asked: “Can a woman use a medicine that will keep her safe from menstruation until she returns?” He said:” This is permissible.
The difference between ihram for men and women
A man cannot wear sewn clothes in ihram, but it is permissible for a woman to wear sewn clothes. As was the custom in daily life before ihram. Yes, but she will keep her face open because a woman’s ihram is in her face. However, it is obligatory to cover the head with a dupatta while the ihram of a man is in both the head and the face. Therefore, a man cannot cover both with a cloth.
Some Important Issues of Hajj
Wearing ihram while a woman is menstruating:
- A woman can enter ihram during menstruation. Hazrat Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that women with nifaas and menstruation should take a bath and enter ihram and perform all the rituals of Hajj except Tawaf of Kaaba, until they become pure.
- During menstruation, she can perform Hajj in Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Zikr, Waqof, Rami, Jamar and Qurbani. In addition, one can sit in the outer courtyard of the mosque and ask for dhikr and dua’s, but cannot perform Tawaf. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said about a woman who is menstruating: she should perform all the members (of Hajj) except Tawaf.
- If a woman uses an object or a fan to cover her face during Hajj, she should be careful not to touch the forehead, nose or mouth with the object or fan, etc., which is covering her face. In case of touching her face, it will be obligatory on her to pay charity equal to the charity of Fitr.
- A woman cannot say the talbiyah as loudly as a man, but it is permissible to say it in a voice that she can hear herself.
- Women will not Raml like men. This is Sunnah only for men. In the first three rounds of Tawaf, taking quick steps and moving the shoulders is called Raml, as the strong and brave people walk.
- It is obligatory for a woman to cut her hair to the size of a finger during Hajj Women will get the same reward from Qasar as men have from Halaq.