Do you Know about Ayatul Kursi in English now we discuss, Ayatul Kursi is the verse of Surah Al-Baqarah in the Holy Quran and Surat Baqarah is the largest Surah. Verse No.255 is called Ayatul Kursi. It is considered to be the most powerful verse of the Quran. It protects from evils.
It is the key to entering Paradise. Because this verse is in Arabic, it is considered difficult for English speaking people to read it.
If you also have a hard time understanding Arabic, then this article can be very useful for you because we are writing the verse of Ayatul Kursi in English with transliteration. Further, its usefulness will also be explained.
Name: Surat Albaqraa
Surat No: Two
Verse No: 255
Para No: 3rd
Ayatul Kursi Full In Arabic
Ayatul Kursi in English Translation
The Importance & Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
The verse of Ayatul Kursi has been called the greatest verse and the leader of other verses. Because in this verse the attributes of Allah Almighty have been described. It has been stated that Allah Almighty is the real God. There is no other god. He is such a god that death cannot come to him.
He is such a God that he cannot even sleep. And His kingdom is in all the universes and He has created everything. Everything in this universe is happening by His command. Nothing can be done without His permission. It also states that the throne of God is wider than the heavens and the earth.
The earth and the sky are in the shadow of His throne and this is an example to explain to the common man that his kingdom is like this. That God is so high that no human being can’t even imagine its height. We are now quoting a few hadiths which will further clarify their importance and benefits.
- Hazrat Abu umama narrates: Whoever recites the verse of Ayatul Kursi after every obligatory prayer will go to Paradise.
- Hazrat Abi bin Ka’b narrates: The Holy Prophet has called Ayatul Kursi the greatest verse.
- Hazrat Ana’s narrates: Whoever recites this verse after the obligatory prayers, Allah protects him till the second prayer.
- This is the Sunnah of the Prophets, the martyrs and the true people.
- Reciting the verse of Ayatul Kursi protects us from Shaitan.
- Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates: The angels guard the reciter of the verse all night long.
- Hazrat Abu umama narrates: The one who recites the verse of Ayatul Kursi attains the status of Muja hid.
Learn and Memorize Ayatul Kursi
Ayatul Kursi is very easy to memorize orally but for those who do not understand Arabic, it is very difficult to memorize it orally. If it is read carefully then it is easy. A way to memorize it That is, it can also be memorized in Roman English. We are listing some suggestions by which the verse of Ayat Kursi transliteration can be memorized.
- Read it on a daily basis.
- Listen to it carefully in the audio.
- Try reading along with audio or video audio.
- Divide and memorize the verse.
- Listen carefully to the translation of Ayatul Kursi in your mother tongue.
- You can also save it in the form of a picture which will be easier for you to read.
- See also: Dua for success
Ayatul Kursi in English Transliteration
We have provided a Ayatul Kursi English Transliteration in pictorial form for your convenience, you can download it.