If you are looking for Ayatul Kursi in english with meaning” So hold on because we have translated Ayat al-Kursi in Arabic to English and at the same time, he will briefly describe the benefits and importance of Ayatul Kursi.
It is considered as the largest and longest verse of the Holy Quran. In this verse, the exalted attributes of Allah Ta’ala have been mentioned. In this verse, the word chair (Kursi) has been mentioned, which is related to the person of Allah. Therefore, this verse has become known as the Ayatul Kursi.
Just as the Holy Quran has the position that it is the leader of all the books, and then Surah Al-Baqarah is the longest Surah of this Holy Quran, which has its own excellence and in this Surah Al-Baqarah there is Ayat al-Kursi which has its own special place.
In this verse, it is clearly stated that the real sovereignty over this universe belongs to Allah alone. Allah is fully aware of everything in this universe, nothing is beyond His knowledge.
Ayatul Kursi in Roman English
Ayatul Kursi in English with Meaning
Ayatul Kursi in Arabic
10Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
- Seventy thousand angels are protecting you when it is recited while going out of the house
- There will never be shortage of wealth in the home if it is read at home
- If it is repeated after ablution, many levels are obtained because of it
- The angel watches over the man who recites Ayat al-Kursi before going to sleep
- If you want to not face any trouble when you die, then repeat Ayatul Kursi after the prayer.
- One who reads it often gets a lot of memory
- The person who reads it will be saved from the temptations of the world.
- If you read it before going to sleep, your belongings will be saved from being stolen
- Whoever recites it 5 times daily in namaz will go to heaven
- One who reads it is saved from Satan
Common Questions about Ayatul Kursi
Can I recite Ayatul Kursi in Salat?
Yes, Ayat al-Kursi can be recited while reciting in prayer, because in recitation you are reciting the verses of the Holy Quran and Ayat al-Kursi is a verse of the Holy Quran, therefore it is permissible to recite it in prayer.
How many verses are there in Ayatul Kursi?
Ayat al-Kursi is verse number 255 of Surah Baqarah, which is a single verse.
How should you read in the morning?
It is mandatory to read it once but you can repeat it 3 or more times at your convenience.
What is Ayatul Kursi used for?
It has numerous advantages such as security of goods. Protection from Satan and protection from diseases etc.