Are you looking Quran Transliteration in English word by word ” The Qur’an is the great blessing of the Almighty, which He bestowed on us through His Beloved Prophet (sws). Since Islam is a complete religion, which invites all mankind, irrespective of Arabs and non-Arabs, to believe in Allah, the Lord of Glory, Therefore, in order to facilitate non-Arab nations to understand the Qur’an, translations of the Qur’an were kept in different languages in different periods.
Every human being thinks in his own language and the language he knows, when something is presented in his own language, it becomes more appealing and effective. Therefore, in order to popularize the teachings and injunctions of the Qur’an, it is necessary that its translation and interpretation be available in different languages so that those who know each language can easily understand and follow the Arabic Qur’an.
If you also want to get an English translation & Quran transliteration of the Quran which is easy to understand by reading the Quran then we are telling you a translation of the Quran which will definitely be useful for you.
Quran Transliteration & Translation
In order to convey the true message of the Holy Quran, transliteration of Quran & an English translation of the Holy Quran has been published by Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri under the title “The Glorious Quran”.
You can view this translation & transliteration Quran online. If you want to have complete translation of Quran in your mobile, you can also download the app called The Glorious Quran. This app can be easily used on Android and iPhones.
see must: Quran quotes
Quran Transliteration in English
This English translation& transliteration Quran for understanding the Qur’an is one of the best Quran transliteration & translations made in English. You can understand this fact by reading it yourself. Based on our experience, we are sharing with you some features of this translation of the Qur’an:
- It has the same comprehensible and unique style of expression for each mental level, with eloquence and fluency of idiomatic language.
- This is a translation that has been done with full explanation and the reader does not have any problem.
- In this translation, special care has been taken for the etiquette of Allah and the Holy Prophet.
- This translation gives the reader the correct belief above all sects.
- It is a state-of-the-art translation, in keeping with modern scientific research.
- It not only describes the Qur’anic geography but also the historical background of the previous nations.
- It is a masterpiece full of scientific authenticity and intellectual significance, in which the aspect of rational thinking and practice is also found.
The main purpose of the revelation of the Qur’an
The main purpose of the revelation of the Qur’an is to make it a source of guidance for human beings, the fact that the Qur’an provides a complete system for living, the Qur’an is in Arabic because The place where the Quran was being revealed was the land of Arabia and Arabic was their language. Because they were the first people to address the Quran, the Quran was revealed in their language. At that time only the land of Arabia I am not a reciter of the Quran but the Quran is read all over the world.
There will be few people in other areas who can speak and understand Arabic. Therefore, in order to understand the teachings of the Qur’an, it was necessary to translate it into regional languages. If any society in the world wants to be successful then the complete system has been provided in Quran. If a Muslim society wants to progress, the secret of its success lies only in the teachings of the Qur’an, so it is important to follow these teachings, In order to follow the teachings, it is necessary to first consider the teachings of the Qur’an as complete.
The virtue of reciting the Qur’an
- It is narrated from Hazrat Othman (RA) that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: The best of you is the one who learns and teaches the Qur’an.
- The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The expert in the Qur’aan will be with the honorable angels and the honorable prophets and the person who recites the Qur’aan but gets stuck in it Because of the language, it is doubly rewarding.
- The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Recite the Qur’aan, it will be an intercessor for those who recite it on the Day of Resurrection.
- The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):The person who is so preoccupied with the Qur’an and my remembrance that he cannot ask for anything from me. So I give it more than those who ask.
- The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: A person who does not have any part of the Qur’aan in his heart is like a desolate house.
- The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever recites the Qur’aan and acts upon it, his parents will be crowned on the Day of Resurrection with the light of the sun shining in the houses of the people of this world. Will be more beautiful than ۔So what do you think about the one who did it himself? (That is, his parents will be crowned and Allah knows best his place)
- The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Some of the people belong to Allaah. The Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) said: O Messenger of Allah! Who are they? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Those who recite the Qur’aan belong to Allaah.
- Hazrat Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: I said: O Messenger of Allah! Give me a will The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I enjoin you to fear Allaah, that is the essence of the matter. I said: O Messenger! Give me some more wills. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: (O Abu Dharr!)Be sure to recite the Qur’an that it may be a source of light for you on earth and a storehouse for you in the heavens.