Lets see 4 Qul Surah in English with Arabic ” Surat Ikhlas, Nas, Surat Falaq and Surat Al-Kafroon are commonly known as 4 kull. The reason is that all these Surahs start with the word Qul. The verses of these suras are also very few and they are very easy to memorize.
If you do not know Arabic then you are at the right place now because we are writing it for you in Roman English. We believe that this way you will be able to read it easily 4 Qul surahs.
Hazrat Ebn Abbas (MAPH) narrates that the Quraysh said to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) that they would give you so much wealth that you would become the richest man in Makkah and the woman you would like to marry. They will marry her to you. Just stop cursing our gods and if you don’t, we offer you another one. You asked: What is that? He said: Worship our gods for one year ie Lat and Uzza and for one year we will worship your god. In response, Surah Kafroon was revealed.
Waleed ibn Mugheerah, As ibn Wa’il, Aswad ibn Muttalib and Umayya ibn Khalaf met the Hazrat Muhammad Holy Prophet and said: O Muhammad! Worship our gods, let us worship your gods and let us and you be united in all matters, then Allah revealed Surah Kafroon.
In short, the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: I do not worship your deities in the present, nor will I worship your deities in the future. Similarly, regarding the disbeliever and these verses are only for the disbelievers about whom Allah knew that they would never believe.
We see that all over the world, birth and death, and change are going on in a single system, the sun always rises in a certain direction and sets in a certain direction, just as the moon and stars also adapt to a single system. Rising and setting, agricultural production and the birth and death of human beings and animals are taking place under one system. If there were multiple gods, the systems of the universe would be numerous. Being is proof that its system and its creator and inventor are also one.
Every multiplicity in this universe is subject to some unity, only then the system remains correct, otherwise the system becomes corrupt. If there are multiple masters in the school then the headmaster is single, if there are multiple ministers in the province then the chief minister is one, if there are multiple federal ministers then the prime minister is single.
And in a country where there is a presidential system, the president is one, so how can there be two gods of the universe when two presidents of one country cannot be. Allah Almighty claimed that He is the sole creator and owner of this universe and in proof of this He sent prophets, messengers and revealed the heavenly books.
If there was any other creator of this universe then He used to send prophets and messengers to invalidate the claim of monotheism of Allah Almighty, who would come and tell that there is a creator and owner of this universe besides Allah Almighty and he is a partner of Allah Almighty in the creation of this universe. But when no such prophet came, no such divine book came, and then it became clear that the claim of being the only non-partner of Allah is true and we do not have to worship anyone other than Allah.
Hazrat Mu’adh bin Abdullah narrates that it rained lightly and darkened us, we were waiting for the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the morning prayer, then the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) told us and He came to offer prayers. He said: Read. I asked: What should I read? He said, “Recite Qul Ho Allaho Ahad” and Mu’awzatin, when it is evening and when it is morning, recite it three times, their recitation will suffice you for everything.
The definition of jealousy is that when a person sees a blessing in a person, he wants that blessing to disappear from him, even if he does not get that blessing. If he wants to snatch this blessing in his power, let him snatch this blessing that is why Allah Almighty has commanded us to seek refuge from jealousy.
In this Surah, it is commanded to seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, while Allah is the Lord of all creatures and the Lord of all, the teacher and reformer. This is to warn that the best of all creatures in the sight of Allah is man, it warns that human beings also have kings, but the king of all human beings is only Allah.
Satan instills in the heart of man such things which astonish him in his religion and instills evil desires in his heart and entices him to do evil deeds. Allah Almighty has commanded that when Satan tempts man towards evil, man should Come under the protection of Allah.
Indeed, He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. Verily, those who fear Allah, when a thought comes to them from Shaitan (Satan), they remember Allah, then suddenly their eyes are opened.
4 Qul Surah in English Importance
- Hazrat Ayesha said that the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said that two Surahs are best for reciting the Fajr prayer in the Sunnah. Surah Kafirun and Surah Ikhlas.
- Hazrat Jubair says that the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said to him: Do you want to go on a journey so that you may be happier there than all your companions and have more luggage? He said, “O Messenger of Allah, I really want that.” He said that at the end of the five Surahs of the Qur’an, Surah Kafirun, Surah Nasr, and Surah Ikhlas. Recite Surah Al-Falaq, Surah An-Nas, and start each Surah with Bismillah and end with Bismillah.
- Ebn Umar (MAPH) says that the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: Surah Al-Ikhlas is equal to half of the Qur’an, and Surah Al-Kafroon is equal to half of the Qur’an. And the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)used to recite these two Surahs in the two rak’ahs of Fajr.
- See also: Surah fatiha
- It is narrated from Hazrat Ali (RA) that once the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was bitten by a scorpion, he asked for salt in the water and used to put it in the place where the water was cut and used to recite Surah Kafroon, Surah Falaq and Surah Nas.
- Hazrat Abu Horaira (MAPH) narrates that I was going with the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)when I heard a man reciting Qul Ho Allah Uhud. Done? The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Paradise has become obligatory for him.