“Allahumma antas salam wa minkas salam” Muslims should take such a path prescribed by his prophet and not to disobey any of his commands. Because the Muslim is not aware of all the acts of worship including prayers and fasting, but he is performing these acts of worship in the manner of his prophet.
Therefore, it is necessary to follow the Prophet in every action. Do you know what prayers (Dua) the Prophet used to recite after the holy prayers? Let us guide you in this regard.
Allahumma Antas Salam Wa Minkas Salam
It is narrated from Hazrat Sooban that when Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was finished praying, You Mention of asking Allah for forgiveness three times. And he prays this Dua.
According to the hadith, it is recommended for the worshiper to say after the prayer: I seek forgiveness from God, I seek forgiveness from God, I seek forgiveness from God. Then he prays: allahumma anta salam/ allahumma antas salam wa minkas salam. There are other supplications allah humma antas salam in other hadiths which are said after the prayers.10-surah-for-namaz-in-english
Allahumma Antas Salam Dua
Hazrat Abo umama says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was asked. When the prayer is heard the most? he said: The supplications made in the last part of the night and the supplications made after the obligatory prayers allah humma antas salam are soon accepted.
Hazrat Abdullah ibn Abbas narrates that after the obligatory prayers, the dhikr (allahumma antassalam wa minkas salam) would be recited aloud. Hazrat Ibn Abbas says: When I hear the sound of this remembrance, I know that people have finished their prayers.
The Reward of Those Who Belong Allah
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH)said: Allah will say on the Day of Qayamat: Come on people who loved each other? today for the sake of my greatness? May they all abide in the shadow of my mercy, for today no one will have another shadow.
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah will say to those who are staying in Paradise. If you want something else, I will give it to you. They will say: Our Allah! Aren’t our faces bright today? O Allah, We have come to heaven. saved us from fire He said: Then Allah will remove the veil, they will not find anything better than seeing their God.
- Hazrat Umar said: By Allah! My heart became so soft for God that even butter would not be so soft and my heart became so hard for the enemies of God that even a stone would not be harder than it.
- Hazrat Maroof Karkhi said: There are three signs of youth who have grown up in the love and affection of Allah Almighty. They are faithful without any fear, praise without exaggeration and give without question.
- Hazrat Yahya bin Mu’adh Razi said: The more you love Allah, the more God’s creatures will love you and the more you fear Allah, the more God’s creatures will fear you and The more you obey God’s commands, the more God’s creatures will obey your commands.