Are you looking for Why is Pork Haram” The reason for not eating pork is because Allah and His Messenger (PBUH) have declared it haram. Therefore, we are bound by their order, that is, it is forbidden by the verse of the Qur’an, therefore it is najis al-Ain.
Why is Pork forbidden in Islam
Eating pork has negative effects on the human body, many of these negative effects have been recognized by modern medical science, some of which are:
- Pork is one of the animal meats that contain a lot of cholesterol, due to which the amount of cholesterol in human blood also increases. Which causes the arteries to close
- Similarly, the composition of fatty acids in pork is also different from the composition of fatty acids in other foods.
- Eating pork and fat can cause colon, breast and blood cancers.
- Pork causes obesity and other complex diseases.
- Pork causes itching, allergies and stomach ulcers.
- Eating pork can cause lung infections
- The most dangerous aspect of eating pork is that pork contains a specific type of tapeworm.
Why is Pork Haram
There are several reasons for not eating it, the first of which is that it has a lot of filth and smell, which is a proof of its impurity.
Zoologists write that none of the other animals likes, That someone else should be close to his substance But the pig surrounds other animals and brings them to their female. When they approach this substance, they are happy.
So we observe that people who eat pork also have these traits a husband makes many girlfriends besides his wife and a wife can make boyfriends besides her husband. Similarly, if one’s wife is busy with her boyfriend and her husband comes at that time, he says sorry and goes back, he does not disturb them.
But Islam does not allow this indecency and disrespect at any cost. Hope you will also agree with our opinion.