Are you looking about Tahir ul Qadri introduction” You will find full introduction of Dr. Tahir ul Qadri with new information here.
Your real name is “Muhammad Tahir” which was given to you by your parents at the time of your birth after receiving a hint from the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) in a dream.
With the passage of time, as your academic ability increased, titles like doctor, professor were added to your name. And because of the connection with the Qadriya family, the name “Qadri” also became your identity.
Likewise, he was awarded the title of “Shaikh-ul-Islam” by the learned scholars for his immense service to the religion of Islam.
The great teacher who brought you to this place was your respected father whose name was Dr. Fariduddin bin Mian Khuda Bakhsh bin Mian Bahauddin. Among your ancestors there is also a name of Mian Nawab Ahmed Yar who was a great noble of his area.
Date of Birth
He was born on February 19, 1951 in Jhang city, Pakistan in “Qadri Manzil” Mohalla Purani Eid Gah.
You began your primary education with your father, Dr. Fariduddin Qadri, and were also admitted to a Sacred Heart School.
You were very fond of learning from your childhood and that can be estimated from the educational record of Dr-Qadri.
Is Tahir ul Qadri barelvi?
As a follower of the religion of Islam, you have the belief system of Ahl-e-Sunnah and the jurisprudence of Hanafi
Dr-Qadri’s spiritual affiliation is with Sayyidna Tahir Alauddin Al-Gilani al-Baghdadi, a Sufi saint of the great Qadiriya line of Sufism.
- You passed your primary and middle exams from “Sacred Heart School” Jhang Sadar
- In 1966, he passed his matriculation examination from “Islamia High School” Jhang Sadar in the first division with distinction.
- Passed FSC (Pre-Medical) Examination in 1968 in First Division from “Government Degree College” Faisalabad.
- In 1970, he passed the BA examination from “Punjab University Lahore” in the first division
- Passed MA (Islamic Studies) examination from “Punjab University Lahore” with gold medal
- In 1974, he passed the LLB examination from “Punjab University Lahore” in first division
- In 1989, he received his Ph.D. degree from “Punjab University, Lahore” with the title (Penalism in Islamic Law).
Religious Education Information
- He started his religious education from “Maulana Ziauddin Madani” in Medina.
- In 1963, he obtained the degree of al-Shahadat al-Alamiya from Jamia Qutbiya Rizviyyah (Jhang).
- In 1970, he completed the lessons of Hadith from his beloved father “Dr. Fariduddin Qadri”.
- In 1979, he obtained the certificate of hadith from “Allama Syed Ahmad Saeed Kazmi” (Multan).
- In 1991, in the same way, he obtained the certificate of hadith and ejaza al-from “Imam Muhammad bin Alawi al-Maliki al-Maki” (Makkah).
The number of teachers from whom Shaykh al-Islam acquired knowledge is very large, but we mention a few names below:
- Hazrat Pir Syedna Tahir Alauddin Al Qadri Al Gilani
- Fariduddin Qadri
- Muhammad Ziauddin Madani
- Maulana Abdul Rasheed Rizvi Jhangvi
- Allama Abul Barakat Syed Ahmad Qadri
- Syed Ahmad Saeed Kazmi
- Burhan Ahmed Farooqui
- Professor Bashir Ahmed Siddiqui
- Syed Muhammad bin Alavi al-Maliki al-Maki
- During 1974-1975 served as Lecturer in Islamiat at Government College, Isa Khel (Mianwali).
- In 1978-1983 he served as a lecturer in Islamic Law at “Punjab University Law College” Lahore.
- 1983-1988 Served as Visiting Professor at “Punjab University Law College” Lahore.
- Similarly, for a short period of time, he also worked as a hostel warden in the hostel of “Punjab University Lahore”.
Positions & Honors
- Continued practice as an advocate in “District Court Jhang” in 1976-1977.
- In 1978, he became a member of the Syndicate “Punjab University Lahore”.
- In 1978-1979, he was a member of Academic Council “Punjab University Lahore”.
- In 1978, he was appointed as a subject expert in “National Committee for Islamic Curriculum, Ministry of Education, Pakistan”.
- “Federal Shariah Court of Pakistan” was appointed as Jurisprudence Advisor
- In 1982, he was appointed as an advisor to the “Appellate Shariat Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan”.
- During the period of 1982-1989, he continued to give Quran lessons in the name of “Fahm Al-Qur’an” on “Pakistan Television”.
- During the period of 1991-1993, he gave speeches in English language on “United Arab Emirates Television” on Quranic and Islamic topics.
- Likewise, you have given lectures in innumerable religious and educational conferences, talks, seminars
- Meanwhile, you gave honorary lectures in national and international universities
Educational & National Credentials
- Received “Sports Certificate” from Islamia High School, Jhang on September 14, 1970
- Obtained “Certificate of Merit” from Government College of Faisalabad
- Awarded “Roll of Honor” from Government College Faisalabad
- Awarded “Certificate of Merit” by Punjab University Lahore for coming first in Urdu Elocution Competition
- The Punjab University Department of Islam gave you a “Certificate of Merit” for serving as Vice President
- Similarly obtained “Certificate of Experience” from Punjab University Lahore
- Similarly obtained “Certificate of Research Work” from Punjab University Lahore
- In 1971, he received the Quaid-i-Azam Gold Medal from the All Pakistan Muslim Education Conference.
- Received “University Gold Medal” from Punjab University Lahore in 1972
- In 1972, he received the “Pakistan Cultural Gold Medal” for his extraordinary religious and educational services.
- In 1984, Karwan Shafqat Pakistan gave you “Gold Medal and Sanad Imtiaz”.
- In 1984, he received the “Qurshi Gold Medal and Sanad Imtiaz” in recognition of outstanding religious and national services.
He traveled to many countries for the promotion of Minhaj-ul-Qur’an movement, propagation of religion and service of Islam and offered his services at the international level as well.
Likewise, he traveled to numerous countries of the world to participate in conferences, seminars, and gatherings in order to promote the correct thoughts and ideas about the Qur’an and Islam. You have also given lectures in universities in America, Europe, Australia, South Africa, Far East and many other countries of the world.
Currently, the Minhaj-ul-Qur’an movement established by you is working to publish the religion of Islam in more than 100 countries of the world.
Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri has written about 1000 books on various topics and this continuation is still going on, about 750 books have been published. These include Quranic studies, hadiths, beliefs, biography, Sufism, ethics and modern contemporary sciences etc.
Translation of Irfan al-Qur’an, Quranic encyclopedia, Minhaj al-Suwi, Encyclopaedia of Hadith, Seerat al-Rasul, Fatwa against terrorism are very popular books.
So far, more than 7,000 lectures on various topics have been published, including 100 lectures on “The Place of Prophet hood and the Authenticity of Hadith”. These addresses also include a series of more than 60 lectures on “Sufism and Teachings of the Sufis”.
Similarly, a series of more than 60 lectures on the honor and sanctity of Ahl al-Bayt and Caliphs are also included.
See also: Imam Azam Abu Hanifa Introduction
Apart from this, Quran, Sunnah, Biography, History, Spirituality, Sufism, Ethics, Philosophy, Religion and Related, Law, Fiqh, National and International Political Science, Economics, Banking, Society, Civilization, Medical Science, Biology, Genetics, The topics of astronomy, cosmology, physics and metaphysics, psychology are included, which are important and useful in the modern scientific world in the context of Islamic teachings.
Tahir-ul-Qadri Family Tree
He got married to her cousin on March 19, 1975 in Jhang Sadr. She was 24 years old at the time of marriage.
Your two sons are Dr. Hasan Mohiuddin and Dr. Hussain Mohiuddin, His three daughters are Fatimah, Aisha and Khadijah.
Some people question about Tahir ul-Qadri second marriage, So this is the truth You have only one marriage.
- Chancellor Minhaj University Lahore Pakistan
- Founder and Chief Guardian of Minhaj-ul-Quran international
- Patron-in-chief of Minhaj-ul-Quran Models Schools Pakistan
- Guardian of Minhaj Al-Qur’an Da’wah Center in almost 90 countries
- Chairman Minhaj-ul-Quran Ulama Council Pakistan
- Chairman Pakistan Awami Tehreek
But at this time you have spent all your time on renovating the religion of Islam and collecting a collection of scholarly and research books for the sake of the coming generations of the Muslim Ummah.
Based on which you have entrusted all the remaining responsibilities to the friends of Minhaj-ul-Qur’an Movement, and from time to time you continue to guide them yourself.
Recognition of services at the international level
The academic and intellectual services of Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri are being recognized at the international level as well, some examples of which are as follows:
- He has been named the International Man of the Year 1998-99 by the International Biographical Center (IBC) of Cambridge England for his outstanding services to education and social welfare worldwide.
- Running the world’s largest non-governmental educational project, being the author of 250 books (while the number of books has increased now), giving lectures on more than 5000 topics in different regions and institutions of the world, the founder of Minhaj Al-Quran Movement and Minhaj University. In recognition of his services as Chancellor of(The International Cultural Diploma of Honor) was awarded.
- Similarly, in recognition of extraordinary services to society in various fields around the world, the American Biographical Institute (ABI) published a chapter on Professor Dr. Muhammad Tahir Al Qadri in the fifth edition of (International Who’s Who of Contemporary Achievement).
- Similarly, you were given a Certificate of Recognition by International Who is Who.
- Likewise, the American Bio geographical Institute (ABI) gives you the extraordinary personality of the 20th century(Outstanding Man of the 20th Century) title was given.
- Similarly, the title of Leading Intellectual of the World was given for extraordinary academic services in the 20th century.
- He was given Individual Achievement Award by International Who is Who for his outstanding services for the promotion of education.
- Similarly, you were awarded Key of Success by A.B.I for your outstanding research services.