Lest see Subhanallahi WA Bihamdihi Meaning” If the servant is ashamed of his sins and repents sincerely, then Allah is pleased and Allah forgives, so the sinner should not be disappointed.
One should sincerely repent for one’s past sins and repent for the future, may Allah forgive him. There are many ways to ask Allah for forgiveness, such as praying five times a day, reciting the Quran.
In the same way, one dhikr that everyone should recite is subhanallahi wa bihamdihi. Just think what a great achievement it would be for you to read it and be cleansed of your sins.
In the Qur’an and Hadith, it has been repeatedly commanded to praise and glorify Allah Almighty. Therefore Subhanallahi Wa Bihamdihi Subhanallahil Azeem .It consists of praising and glorifying God Almighty.
Subhanallahi WA Bihamdihi Subhanallahil Azeem
Subhanallahi Wa Bihamdihi Subhanallahil Azeem Meaning
سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ، سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ العَظِيم
“Glory be to Allah with His praises and virtues, and Glory be to Allah, He is the Most Great”
Remembrance of God is a very important act of worship and is most beloved to God Almighty in all deeds. Allaah is with those who remember by His grace, He mentions the servants engaged in dhikr in the angels present with him.
Engaging in the remembrance of God is a sign that the servant remembers the blessings of his master, his creator, his benefactor, his benefactor and his mentor, and gives thanks for it.
Subhanallahi WA Bihamdihi Importance in Hadith
- Hazrat Abu Huraira says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: That there are two words which are very dear to Allah Almighty, very light on the tongue (i.e. they are easy to read), very heavy in the scales of deeds, those two words are: “subhanallahi wa bihamdihi, subhan allahil azeem“
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever recites “subhan allah wa bihamdihi” a 100 times in a day, His (minor) sins are gone, even if they are innumerable.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever recites “subhanallahi wa bihamdihi” a 100 times in the At the beginning and end of the day, on the Day of Resurrection, no one will have a better deed than him, except the one who has done equal to it or more.
- It is narrated from Hazrat Jabir (RA) that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: Who said: subhanallahi wa bihamdihi For him a palm tree was planted in Paradise.
- One day Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said to his Companions: subhanallahi wa bihamdihi subhanallahil azeem” Read a hundred times Whoever reads it once , ten (virtues) will be written for him, and whoever reads it ten times, a 100(virtues) will be written for him, and whoever reads it a 100 times.
- A 1000 (virtues) will be written for him. And whoever reads more, Allah will give him more, and whoever seeks forgiveness from Allah, the Lord of Glory, Allah will give him forgiveness.