Lets see Subhanallah Meaning in English with Importance” The whole universe and everything in it is bearing witness to the fact that the One who created it and the one who is guarding and protecting it is free from every defect, defect and weakness.
Every particle of the universe glorifies Allah Almighty subhanallah, with every rising and setting sun, everything in the universe glorifies Allah Almighty with praise subhanallah.
Man is the caliph of Allah Almighty on earth apart from the noble creatures. He should have recited Tasbeeh the most subhanallah, but unfortunately he is oblivious to the remembrance of his Creator and Master, Man does not know what does subhan allah mean.
In return for the blessings that Allah Almighty has bestowed on human beings, even if we continue to spend our whole life in glorification and praise, it is still less. Every day when the sun rises and rises, there is nothing left in the universe of Allah’s creatures that does not glorify and praise Allah except the devils and the heedless human beings.
Subhanallah Meaning “The essence of Allah is free from all defects and defects“. Or “The essence of Allah is pure from all the faults that the ignorant people attribute to Allah“
The Holy Prophet (saw) said: Remember Allah so often that people call you crazy. Hazrat Mu’adh ibn Jabal has narrated that the last thing I said while parting from the Hazrat Muhammad (saw) was: I asked: Which deed is most pleasing to Allah Almighty? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The most desirable thing is that when you die, your tongue should be wet with the remembrance of Allaah.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Some people will remember Allaah on the remaining beds in this world and He will give such people distinguished ranks (of Paradise).It is narrated from Hazrat Umm Ana’s that she said in the presence of Holy Prophet (saw): Ya Rasool Allah! Can you inspire me a will?
He said: Forsake sins, this is the best migration And the best jihad by performing duties. Mention Allah Almighty as much as possible. You cannot offer anything more pleasing to Allah Almighty than the abundance of remembrance.
Subhan Allah in Hadith
- Hazrat Jabir (RA) meaning of subhanallah that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Who said: “subhanallahil Azeem wa bihamdihee “For this a palm tree was planted in Paradise.
- There is a narration from Hazrat Abu Huraira, who narrates that one day he was planting a tree. The Holy Prophet passed by them. He said: O Abu Huraira! What are you doing? I replied: I am planting a tree. He said: can I asked you a better tree? I said: ‘O Prophet! why not. He said: “subhanallahi wal hamdulillahi wa la ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar“In exchange for each of these words, a tree will be planted for you in Paradise.
- Hazrat Abo Horaira (RA) narrates that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: My saying “subhanallah, alhamdulillah la ilaha illallah allahu akbar” is more dear to me than all the things on which the sun rises.
The fact is that we should always glorify our Creator. But there are some moments which, when you see them, the Tasbeeh comes out of your mouth involuntarily. Man is compelled to say Subhan Allah. As:
The virtue of remembrance of Allah
- Allah Almighty says that I deal with I am with my servant when he thinks of me. when he mentions me. If he mentions me (secret remembrance) in his heart, then I also mention him (secretly), and if he mentions (remembrance) in congregation, then I will mention him in congregation better than his congregation.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever gets up from his seat and does not mention Allaah in this assembly, and whoever lies down in bed and does not mention Allaah in it. So he too will be ashamed of Allah.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: If one man has dirhams and he is distributing them and the other is remembering Allaah, then the one who remembers Allaah (in both of them) will be better.
When amazing things happen in our life, we must glorify our God at such moments. When we see the colors of this universe, we must say Subhan Allah.
When we observe the scientific wonders, we must say Subhan Allah. Even when we observe our own existence, we must cry out to Subhan Allah.