Let’s see Subhana Rabbiyal Azeem Meaning in Urdu with English” As Muslims, when we say in the ruku ‘of prayer: Subhana Rabbiyal Azeem. So while saying these words, do we know the meaning of this phrase?
Rather, our prayers should be such that in Ruku we meditate on the perfection of Allah Almighty and in the state of prostration we meditate on the greatness of Allah Almighty. And when a Muslim goes into ruku ‘in prayer, he says: subhana rabbiyal azeem.
This Tasbeeh is recited following the Sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). We will try to make the meaning of subhana rabbiyal azeem clear to you in a way that makes it easy for you to understand meaning.
Subhana Rabbiyal Azeem Meaning in Urdu | English
- Ibn Mas’ud says that. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “When one of you bows down and says three times in his bowing, subhana rabbiyal azeem And when he prostrates, he says three times, subhana rabbiyal ala that Allah Almighty is free from all kinds of defects and imperfections.
- so when you say these Tasbih it means: Ya Allah you are free from all kinds of defects and imperfections.
- It is obligatory for the worshiper to recite the Qur’an or any other supplication in the prayer, and then he must consider its and connotation.
- Because there are pearls and jewels hidden in every word and word of prayer, from which the worshiper has two worlds of happiness and this happiness will be achieved as much as the meaning and significance of these words will show its effect in the heart and mind.
- And the less the meaning of subhana rabbiyal azeem and connotations of these words in the heart and mind, the less will be the humility and submission.
Subhana rabbi al ala Meaning in Urdu | English
Sincerity for The Sake of Allah
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Anyone who dies in this condition. That they should believe in one God with sincerity. And if he persists in worshiping Him without associating partners with Allah, establishing prayers and paying Zakat, then his death will be in a state where Allah will be pleased with him.
- When Hazrat Mu’adh ibn Jabal (RA) was sent to Yemen, he said in the presence of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH): O prophet! Give me advice He said: By creating sincerity in religion, even a little action will suffice you.
- Hazrat Sooban narrates that he heard Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) saying that there is good news for those who work sincerely. These people are the lamp of guidance, through them every dark temptation is dispelled.
- Hazrat Sri Saqati said: He who shows himself in front of people adorned with things which are not really found in him, that person falls from the sight of Allah.
- Hazrat Junaid said: Sincerity is a secret between a servant and the Lord. Which even an angel cannot know to write Nor does the devil want to ruin it, nor does the ego want to attract it.