Knowledge guides the lost. Knowledge makes the bad good; knowledge makes the enemy a friend, and creates an atmosphere of peace and order in the world. There are many verses in the Qur’an which explain the difference between the learned and the ignorant and with the determination of their ranks, Muslims are encouraged to seek knowledge.
One of these verses is from Surah TaHa rabbi zidni ilma Quran in which Allah Almighty said: rabbi zidni ilma As if knowledge is such an important thing that the Holy Prophet is being ordered to ask for more. If there was anything more important than that, it would be ordered to ask for it
Rabbi Zidni ilma Full Dua
This prayer rabbi zidni ilma is very short and easy to increase knowledge; it consists of only three words. If you have read the title rab e zidni ilma of the article carefully, you have surely memorized this prayer rabbi zidni ilma in Arabic.
Rabbi Zidni ilma Meaning
Knowledge is a source of mercy and blessing in both this world and the hereafter. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: With death, the office of deeds closes, except for three things. Useful knowledge, ongoing charity and good children.
We should also know that praying alone will not be beneficial unless we are ready to acquire knowledge in practice. It brightens a person’s personality
Rabbi Zidni ilman or Rabbi Zidni ilma
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: “Allaah makes the way to Paradise easy for him who seeks knowledge. Rabi zidni ilma.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever goes out to seek knowledge He is in the way of Allaah until he returns.
- Whoever goes out seeking knowledge, it is as if he is fighting in the cause of Allah until he returns to his homeland.
- One day the Holy Prophet (sws) came out of one of his blessed rooms and entered the mosque. There the Prophet (peace be upon him) saw the people sitting divided into two circles. The people of one circle were reciting the Qur’an and praying to Allah and the people of the other circle were engaged in teaching and learning.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: They are doing good deeds. Those in this circle are reciting the Qur’an and praying to Allah Almighty. May God grant them if He wills and grant them if He wills. People from other circles are engaged in education and learning. And I have become a teacher، He (peace be upon him) sat down with them.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When you pass by the gardens of Paradise, sit (there) and eat and drink in abundance. It was said: What are the gardens of paradise? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Meetings of knowledge.
- See: dua-for-success-in-exams
- Hazrat Luqmān said to his son (advising): My son! It is obligatory to sit with the scholars and listen carefully to the discourses of the rulers because Allah Almighty revives the dead heart with He sends down the rain of wisdom and brings the dead earth back to life.