Lailahaillallah Muhammadarrasulullah in Arabic. Do you know what it takes to become a Muslim? To become a Muslim, one must first give two testimonies with the conviction of language and heart.
- One testimony is to be one Allah, He is the true God. He has no partner.
- The second testimony is to be the last messenger of Prophet Muhammad.
These two testimonies lailahaillallah muhammadarrasulullah in arabic are called Aqeedah Tawhid. It should also be noted that even if God is accepted as one but Prophet Muhammad is not accepted as the last prophet, man cannot become a Muslim. The condition for becoming a Muslim is to acknowledge the oneness of God at the behest of the Prophet la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah.
Allaah says :
- “And your God is One God. There is no god but He. He is the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.” Al-Baqarah, 2: 163)
- “Do you really testify that there are other gods with Allah? Say: I do not bear witness (to it). Say: There is only One God, and I am clear of (all) that you associate (with Him). ” (al-inamm, 6:19)
- “And do not worship with Allah any other (self-made) deity. There is no deity worthy of worship except Him. Everything is mortal except Him.” (al-Qasas, 28: 88)
Lailahaillallah Muhammadarrasulullah in Arabic
la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah in arabic written:
Lailahaillallah muhammadarrasulullah in English
“There is no one worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”
Hazrat Abo Horaira says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Renew your faith. It was said: Ya Nabi! How do we renew our faith? He said: “There is no god but Allah.” Say as much as you can.
The Holy Prophet (saw) said: Hazrat Mosa said: O my Allah! Teach me a word by which I will remember you and pray to you. Allah Almighty said: Say: “There is no god but Allah .” He said: O my Lord! Of course there is no god but you but I want a word that is special to me. Allah Almighty said: Ya Musa! If the 7 heavens and their seven inhabitants besides me and the 7 earths are in 1 scale and “La ilaha illa Allah” is another, then “La ilaha illa Allah” will be heavier than .
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) say: On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will select and separate one person from my ummah, then ninety-nine offices of sins will be opened before him. Each office will be as big as the human eye can see, then it will say: Do you deny any of it? Did the guardian angels who wrote me wrong you?
He will submit.: No,! Allah will say: Do you have anything to answer? He will submit.: No, (there is no excuse) Allah will say: Yes, we have a good deed of yours, today you will not be wronged. Then a piece of paper will be taken out on which the word Shahadat will be written.
Allah Almighty will say: Come to the balance. He will say: O Allah! What is the status of this little paper in front of these offices? Allah Almighty will say: You will not be wronged today. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Then ninety-nine offices (of sins) will be placed in one scale and that piece of paper will be placed in another. The scales of the offices will be lighter while the paper (scales) will be heavier. Nothing is heavier than the name of Allah. la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah in urdu
La ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah Meaning
- Hazrat Ibadah ibn Samit says la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah meaning that the Holy Prophet (saw) said: Whoever testifies 1st Kalima la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah arabic and of course Jesus (pbuh) is also , which was inculcated to Hazrat Maryam and Paradise and Hell are the truth. So Allah will admit him to Paradise no matter what his deeds are.
- It is narrated from Hazrat Ana’s bin Malik lailahaillallah muhammadarrasulullah meaning that Hazrat Mu’adh Were with the Holy Prophet (saw). Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: O Mu’az ! They said: Ya Rasool Allah! I am present and servant. He said this three times. Then he said: Whoever testifies with a sincere heart 1st Kalima, then Allah has forbidden him to Fire. They said: Shouldn’t I tell people to be happy? He said: (Not like that) they will rely only on him. Hazrat Moaz narrated this hadith near his death in order to avoid sin.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)was asked: Who will be the one you will recommend on the Day of Resurrection? He said: who has said from the depths of his heart and soul: la ilaha illallah (muhammadur rasulullah)
- It is narrated from Hazrat Mu’adh that a man asked the Holy Prophet (saw): Which mujahid has more reward? He said: Of those who remember Allah the most. He asked again: Which of the fasting people has the greater reward? He said: Of those who remember Allah the most. Then he mentioned prayers, zakat, Hajj and charity for us. The Holy Prophet (saw) used to say:
Who among them remembers Allah the most. Hazrat Abo Bakar said to omar : O Abu Hafs! Those who remember Allah take away all Goodness. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Absolutely.