Jazakallah khairan” When you are very happy with someone, thank him. The following words are also used in Arabic for this meaning: jazak allah You can use it in your normal life. It is much better than other words that we pay for someone’s services. Paying for it also gets reward in religion. Every happiness a Muslim gets in life. But we should keep on giving thanks to Allah.
Jazakallah khair Meaning
It means “May Allah reward you”, some people just say this, jazak allah although this is not the meaning, so it should be said. jazakallah khairan
Syeda Ayesha narrates that she borrowed Har from Syeda Asma (RA) and lost it. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent a man to look for him and he found him. Then it was time for prayers and people did not have water. They offered prayers (without ablution) When this was complained about, Allah Almighty revealed the verse of tayammum.
(On this occasion) Syedna Useed bin Hudhair said to Ayesha: jazakallah khairan “May Allah reward you the best. Whenever something happens to you that causes you distress, Allah has made it good for you and for all Muslims.
Jazakallah khair Importance
- Abdullah ibn Umar narrates that when my father was wounded (with a dagger), I went to him. The Companions started praising Umar and saying: jazakallah khairan “May Allah reward you the best Omar said: I have hope from Allah and I am afraid.
- The Holy Prophet bought camels from a Bedouin in exchange for dates. Dates were not available at home, when he told Arabi, he started wailing about deception.
- Upon this, the Prophet asked Syeda Khula bint Hakim about dates and sent the Arabi to her. Later, when the Arabi passed by the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), he said: jazakallah khairan May Allah reward you the best, you have paid the full and excellent.
- Hazrat Jabir narrates that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: O Ansar! May Allah reward you. Especially to Al-Amr bin Haram and Saad bin Ibadah.
- It is narrated on the authority of Abo Horaira that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: He who does not give thanks to the people does not give thanks to Allah.
- It was the custom of Hazrat Ayesha that when a beggar prayed for her, she would first pray for him in the same way and then give him alms. When people asked him the reason, she said that if I do not pray for him, his right and my right will be equal because when he prayed for me and I gave him only charity. So I also pray for him so that my prayer may be the reward of his prayer and the charity that I have given may be pure.
- Even today the Arabs exchange prayers in the same way. Whenever they meet someone, they do not fail to give each other the gift of prayers but we non-Arabs and especially the Muslims of the subcontinent are unaware of this beautiful gift of Islam and even if they are aware, they often fail.
Jazak Allah khair Meaning
Men and women will pay special attention to the words in its payment in Arabic:
- For a man—-جَزَاکَ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا
- For a woman—-جَزَاکِ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا
- Plural form—-جَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيرًا
We should also call the employees working in our homes, drivers, financiers, milk delivery, garbage collectors, etc. “Jazak Allah Khaira”. This will make arrogance come out of our hearts. We should arrange for our wife and children to say this prayer on every small and big task and also teach them to say this prayer.