What is patience And why do you say that? innallaha ma sabireen. Patience is to give up the glory of suffering. Patience is a great blessing. Which is given to the destined?
Patience is one of the most important places in the religion and is one of the destinations of the guided servants of God Almighty. Blessed is the man who overcomes his lusts through patience.
In Surah Al-Baqarah verse 153, Allah has addressed those who persevere as follows: I am with you:
Innallaha ma sabireen In Arabic
إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ
Hazrat Abu Saeed Al-Khudri says that he came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). He was having a fever. I said: ‘O Prophet! You have such a high fever. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Yes, adversity befalls us and we get double the reward. I said: who is more afflicted? He said: On the Prophets. I asked: Then on whom?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The virtuous people and some virtuous people are subjected to such hardships that they have nothing but a blanket which they are covered with. Some of them are as happy with the problem as you are with the acquisition of wealth.
Innallaha ma sabireen images in English
Hazrat Shibli was imprisoned in a madhouse, some people went to visit him. Shibli asked: Who are you? He replied: We are your friends and we have come to visit you.
Shibli then started throwing stones at them and they started fleeing. Seeing this situation, Shibli said: O liar! If you were my friend, you would be patient with me.
Innallaha Ma Sabireen Meaning in Urdu
When Hazrat Sri Saqti was asked about patience, he started talking about patience. Meanwhile, a scorpion climbed on his leg and stung several times but he did not move at all.
Someone asked you why you didn’t remove it? He said: I am ashamed of Allah that I should talk about patience but not myself.
The importance of Patience
- Allah is with those who are patient.
- Those who are patient will be well rewarded for his deeds.
- Those who are patient will be rewarded without reckoning.
- On the Day of Resurrection, people will regret seeing the reward of those who are patient.
- Those who are patient receive blessings and mercy from the Most Gracious Lord Almighty.
- Those who are patient are loved by Allah Almighty
- Patience is half faith.
- Patience is one of the treasures of heaven.
- The mistakes of those who are patient are erased.
- Patience is the key to all good.
- Patience in trials is the source of the good news of Allah Almighty
- The one to whom Allah Almighty bestowed patience on suffering, calamity and distress is as if He bestowed upon him the greatest blessing after faith.
- see now innallaha ma sabireen in Arabic calligraphy:
One of the conditions of patience is that we know how to be patient, for whom we will be patient and what we want to achieve with patience. For patience we have to correct the intention.
Otherwise, there will be no difference between our patience and the patience of the animal, because when adversity befalls him, he also endures, but he does not know why adversity befell him and how to deal with it. What will be the benefit of this? We pray to God Almighty to grant us true patience. Ameen
See From Us
- Fabi Ayyi Ala i Rabbikuma Tukazziban Meaning with Explanation
- Fazkuruni Azkurkum washkuruli wala takfurun Ayat Meaning
- Fa inna ma al usri yusra Inna ma al usri yusra