Are you looking for Fa inna ma al usri yusra Inna ma al usri yusra Meaning. You will get a complete explanation about it.
One should not be frightened by the onset of any difficulty, trouble or difficulty, but should pray to Allah Almighty in the hope that the difficulty and trouble will be removed and the difficulty will be eased Inna ma al usri yusra. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Allah does not burden any soul except to the extent that He has given it to him. Soon Allah will ease him after the difficulty”
In the same way Allah said: fa inna ma al usri yusra inna ma al usri yusra. These are the two verses of Surah Aallm Nash rah of the Holy Quran. We will explain its importance.
You will read this article from beginning to end so that there is no misunderstanding. We will also present it in pictorial form so that you can use it in social media.
Fa inna ma’al usri yusra Meaning in English
Imam Ibn Abi Hatim narrates that one day the Messenger of Allah was sitting and there was a stone in front of him. People said. If hardness comes and penetrates into this rock. Then ease will come and it will go to the same stone, and it will bring it out.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: If there is difficulty in entering this stone so ease will come and bring it out, Then he recited this verse fa innama al usri yusra inna mal usri yusra.
Inna ma’al usri yusra Meaning in Urdu
Fa inna ma al usri yusra Quotes
The poems of Abu Hatim Sajistani are as follows:
- When despair takes over the heart. And the chest gets narrow despite the openness. Adversity surrounds and troubles encamp. There is no solution and no salvation strategy works. At that moment, Allah’s help comes suddenly.
- And Allah, the Hearer of prayers, easily overcomes this difficulty And turns that pain into relief. When the hardships are over, the Lord reveals the vastness and turns the loss into benefit.
- On the Day of Qayamat, when Allah will call all creatures, the caller will call! Where are the patient? There will be some people who will be less in number and they will go to Paradise in a hurry.
- Along the way they will meet angels who will ask them, we see you people moving very fast towards heaven, after all who are you? They will answer that we are patient. At that time they will be told to enter Paradise, surely this is the reward of the patient.
Fa inna ma’al usri yusra inna ma’al usri yusra
Everyone seeks satisfaction and peace in life. But the only person who succeeds in finding it is the one who adopts a positive attitude even in difficult situations and difficult trials and he sees a ray of hope in the present situation.
We must remember that the car of life does not always run smoothly. Good times come with bad times, and often good people have a hard time.
We must not give up, keep looking for a ray of light in the darkness, learn from the situation and keep trying to move forward.
If we are determined and our confidence is not shaken, then the Qur’an gives us the good news that the situation is favorable. Almighty Allah says: inna ma al usri yusra fainna ma al usri yusra. meaning in Urdu.
The Virtue of Patience Over Hardship
Hazrat Saad narrated: I said: O Nabi! What is the most severe test among people? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Of the Holy Prophets, then of those who are close to Allaah. Man’s temptation is according to his religious status (ie state of faith), if he is strong in religion and faith then temptation is severe, if he is weak in religion and faith then temptation is according to his religious and faith condition It is light.
These trials always come upon the servant even (he is cleansed by suffering) so he walks on the earth in such a way that no burden of sin remains on him.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: On the Day of Qayamat, those who are in distress will be given innumerable rewards for their patience. Then at that time those who live in the world will wish: I wish! In the world, their skins would be cut with scissors (so they would be entitled to these gifts today).
Sayings of Scholars inna ma’al usri yusra
- Hazrat Umar (RA) said: We have found the best times of our lives in patience.
- Hazrat Ali R.A said: The place of patience in faith is the same as that of the head in the body, without the head the body perishes. Then he said in a loud voice that he who does not have patience does not have faith. Patience is a ride that never goes astray.
- The one to whom Allah Almighty bestowed patience on affliction, calamity and distress as if after faith had bestowed upon him the greatest blessing.
- For patience we have to correct the intention and bring sincerity in it, otherwise there will be no difference between our patience and the patience of the animal, because when adversity befalls him, he also endures, but he does not know that Why did trouble come upon him and how to deal with it and what will be the benefit of it.
See From Us
- Fazkuruni Azkurkum washkuruli wala takfurun Ayat Meaning
- Innallaha Ma Sabireen Status Meaning in Urdu with Images in English
- Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun in Urdu & Arabic
- Rabbana Hablana Min Azwajina Ayat with English Transliteration & Translation
- Last 2 Ayats of Surah Baqarah with Translation in Englsih