“How to Treat Your Wife in Islam Quotes” It is essential for a successful life that a husband treats his wife well. A society is always thriving in which men treat women kindly and give women their full rights. Islam commands a Muslim husband to treat his wife in the best possible way.
No husband can oppress his wife. Rather, Islam commands that women have the same rights in society as men. Any society that teaches women to be enslaved rejects the teachings of Islam because Islam has given women the right to live in complete freedom. Do you also want to know what are the rights of women in Islam? Given this, we are summarizing:
Marital life is a Blessing
In the Qur’an al-Hakim, Allah Almighty declares married life and family relationships (husband and wife quotes in Quran) as His blessings for the continuity and survival of the human race:
Treat your wife well
In another place, the importance of the wife’s relationship (wife in Islam quotes) and its kindness is described as follows:
It is lawful for you to go to your wives on the nights of fasting. They are your laybaas and you are their laybaas. Forgive them, so have intercourse with them (in the nights of fasting) and do what He has ordained for you. (Al-Baqarah,2:187)
according to the constitution women have the same rights over men as men have over women, but men do not. He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. (Al-Baqarah,2:228)
How to Treat Your Wife in Islam Quotes
- (husband wife quotes in Islam) Abdullah bin ‘Abbas says that a man came to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and said: Ya Rasooll Allah! My name has been written in battle and My spouse is going on Hajj. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Go back and perform Hajj with your wife. (Bukhari, Sahih, the Book of Jihad)
- Zed ibn Aslam narrates(Islamic quotes for wife) from his father that I was with Hazrat Abdullah ibn Umar on his journey to Makkah. He got the news about his wife Hazrat Safia bint Abu Ubaid that she is very ill. He speeded up and after Maghreb when the twilight disappeared; he got down from the ride and offered the Maghrib and Esha prayer with it. And he said: I saw the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that when you were in a hurry to travel, you would be late in the evening and gather in the evening and Isha.(husband and wife in Islam quotes)
Tips for Treating your wife well
- The husband lived with his wife as a friend(Islamic quotes for husband).
- Resolve each other’s issues in consultation with each other.
- Personally gently correct mistakes.
- Give the wife enough awareness so that she can share her thoughts with her husband in difficult situations.
- Don’t be busy in business all the time but give full time to your wife too. Enjoy a comfortable life together with her.
- Eat together and feed it with your hands, it will increase love.
- If you ever get angry, don’t call it bad. It increases the distances in the heart.
- If the husband makes a mistake, apologize in a big way.
- Help your wife with household chores – cook and feed yourself once a week or take her out to a hotel and feed her.
- Highlight the virtues of the wife instead of her vices.
- Instead of misunderstanding, research and deal with issues.
Above all Islamic quotes, as you are well aware of how Islam has commanded you to treat your wife (Islamic quotes on husband wife relationship), make a vow to make every day special for your wife after today. Treat your wife well so that she is willing to take you as her best friend for the rest of her life.