Before Eating Dua & Dua for after Eating is very important Prayers. The purpose of human life is to have the privilege of seeing Allah in Paradise, but it requires knowledge and action. Acquiring and practicing knowledge is not possible without physical strength and security. And for the health of the body, it is important for a person to consume enough food when he is hungry. That is why an elder says that food is also a part of religion.
The eater should eat according to etiquette. The act of eating should not exceed the limits of Shari’ah. We believe that the use of food with etiquette will not only be rewarding but will also help in avoiding sins. We are writing this article for this purpose. So that we can all learn Islamic teachings and etiquette about food, food supplications are also being included in this article so that supplications before and after meals are also included. Easy to remember before eating dua & dua for after eating. If you want to easily read the prayers just about food, do a search like this:
- dua after eating
- dua for eating
- dua before eating
- dua after eating food
- dua for before eating
- after eating dua
- before eating dua
- dua for after eating
Before Eating Dua
- Both hands should be washed before eating & dua before eating, so that both hands are clean while eating.
- When a person is invited to a meal by someone, and does not know about the food, he can ask the host about the nature of the food, especially when he is not satisfied with the food offered. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) did not eat until he was told the name of the food.
- When food is offered by the host, start eating quickly, because the honor of the guest lies in the fact that food is served to him quickly, and a sign of the host’s generosity is that he eats quickly. Accept, because if a guest did not eat with them, they would think badly of him, so the guest must satisfy the heart of the host by starting the meal quickly.
- It is obligatory to recite Bismillah before eating.
- This is when there is no excuse, so if there is an excuse that makes it impossible to eat with the right hand, as illness, wound, etc.,
- Food should be taken from the front desk, and not to raise his hand in front of others, nor from between the food.
- It is a bad habit to eat in front of the people sitting next to you while eating. And it is against Marwwat, and if there is Salan etc., the person sitting next to him will feel more disgusted, but if the food items are dates and other similar items, then according to the scholars, various food items can be taken by hand from the plate etc.
- It is Sunnah to wash hands with water only after eating, so it is better to wash with soap.
- See more: rabbi-zidni-ilma
Praying Dua in Between Meals
If you forget to recite the dua in the beginning and remember it during the meal, then you should recite this dua immediately.
It is important to eat well to stay healthy and fit. If you eat healthy and incorporate healthy habits into your life you will feel refreshed and energetic. First of all, prefer whole foods (foods that have not been chemically or artificially prepared) to processed foods. Unlike processed foods, try to eat foods that contain essential ingredients such as protein, fiber, starch and healthy fats. Try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables instead of packaged and processed foods.
Instead of sugary drinks and junk, Water Not only will this improve your health but it will also improve your skin and mental health. Salads are your best friend when you think of healthy eating. If you want the best food, try to include vegetables and salads in your diet. They contain all the healthy and nutritious ingredients your body needs.
Dua for After Eating
- Rinsing after meals is recommended.
- Pray for the host after the meal.
- Do not spit unnecessarily while eating.
- Eat together.
- Have a good conversation while eating.
- Feed young children and wives with your own hands.
- Don’t make any food special for yourself, yes if there is an excuse it can be done, such as medicine.
- It is important not to say anything about food: “Salt is high”, “Sour”, “Salt is low”.
- Eating moderately and not filling your stomach completely are also part of your eating habits.
- Do not use gold or silver utensils for eating and drinking, because it is haraam.
Healthy eating does not mean starving yourself or eating less. It simply means choosing healthy options. They are rich in nutrients and healthy carbohydrates. Which also fills your stomach and is also good for health. Try to plan and organize your meals and keep them as healthy as possible. But never stop eating. Be sure to have lunch or dinner, as skipping them is never good for your health and body.
Follow all these things and include all these things in your daily life and do not put yourself behind when it comes to food because food is a positive process which gives energy to your body. Sometimes it’s okay to have a little bit of taste and custom food, but make sure you keep a balanced diet and always enjoy energetic meals.