Are you looking for Ayatul Kursi in English” Here you will find Ayatul Kursi with Translation & Transliteration and its complete information in the best way.
Muslims have received two great gifts from Allah Almighty. Their meeting is unique to the Muhammadan Ummah. By the grace of these gifts we can benefit both religion and the world.
One of them is the Qur’an and the other is the Sunnah. If the Qur’an gives us a plan of action, then the Sunnah is the key to using the Qur’an through which we become aware of the virtues of the Qur’an and its verses.
The 255th verse of the largest surah of the Qur’an is called Ayat al Kursi and its virtue is proved by the hadiths. Abi ibn Ka’b narrates that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) asked him: Don’t you know what is the most glorious verse of Quran with you? I said: Ayat al-Kursi
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) touched my chest and said: By Allah! (You are right) O Abu Munther! Congratulations on your knowledge.
Ayatul Kursi Full In Arabic
Ayatul Kursi In English Transliteration
We are narrating the verse of Ayatul Kursi English Transliteration in pictorial form for your convenience.
Ayatul Kursi In English
Benefits of Ayat Kursi
Ayatul Kursi benefits Are as follows:
- Who will recite Ayatul Kursi after every obligatory prayer only death can stop him from entering heaven? For this reason, it has been commanded to recite the verse of Ayatul Kursi after every obligatory prayer.
- The one who recites the verse of Ayatul Kursi while sleeping will be safe from the devil till morning. The angels will protect it by the command of Allah.
- In the house where the verse of Ayatul Kursi is recited, the devil runs away and does not enter the house for three days, and for forty days this house cannot be affected by magic.
- The reader of Ayat Kursi is protected from the envy of the envious.
- By reciting this verse, one gets rid of all kinds of fears and anxieties.
- The one who recites this verse is protected from the evil of the enemy and from its loss.
We have mentioned above the virtues and amazing Ayatul Kursi benefits. This explains why we should read Ayat Kursi regularly.
Ayat Kursi Importance In Hadith
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The most despicable house among the houses is the one in which nothing of his book (the Qur’aan) is recited, so recite the Qur’aan. Of course you are rewarded with ten virtues for reciting one letter of it whereas I don’t explain:
- Alf laam meem is one word, but “Alf” is one word, “lam” is one word and “meem” is one word (ie Thirty virtues are rewarded only by reciting alms).
- Hazrat Abdullah ibn Masoud states that this Qur’an is the intercessor, and its intercession is acceptable. Whoever follows him will take him straight to Paradise, and whoever forsakes him or turns away from him, he will carry him on his palms and throw him into the fire of Hell.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The virtue of the Holy Qur’an over all words is the same as the virtue of Rahman (Allah Almighty) over all its creatures.
- The Qur’an is most dear to Allah, the heavens, the earth and all that is in them.
- Ayat al-Kursi is the most important verse of the Quran, it contains all the virtues of the Holy Quran.