Let’s see Allahumma Inni As aluka Al afiyah Hadith Dua” Of course you will benefit a lot from today’s article. The most important thing is wellness. Well-being refers to what is commonly called good health. Man is a weak creature by birth.
The slightest disturbance in health and well-being becomes unbearable for a human being. A person who does not have health and well-being cannot do any work properly.
That is why man should pray a lot to Allah. A supplication has been mentioned in the book of Hadith Tirmidhi Allahumma Inni As’aluka Al Afiyah. Abdullah bin omar said that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) did not leave these prayers morning and evening.
Translation Allahumma inni as Aluka al Afiyah
“O Allah! I seek forgiveness and peace from you in this world and in the Hereafter, O Allah! I seek forgiveness and peace from you in my religion and in this world and in my family and wealth. O Allah! Hide my faults, keep my heart safe, and protect me from front to back, right and left, and from above, And I seek refuge in You from being killed from below”
Abbas bin Abdol Mottalib that I said: O Muhammad (PBUH)! Teach me a prayer through which I can ask Allah Almighty. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “O Abbas! Ask Allah Almighty for peace ”
After staying for some time, I again came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and said: Teach me a prayer through which I can ask.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “O Abbas! O uncle of the Messenger of Allah! Ask Allah for peace in this world and in the hereafter.
Allahumma inni as aluka Dua Meaning in English
Hazrat Abdullah bin omar said: Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: For those of you for whom the door of supplication has been opened, the door of mercy has been opened.
And in the sight of Allah Almighty, asking for forgiveness from Him is more beloved than asking for everything.
See Related Dua: Allahumma inni as aluka al jannah
Allahumma Inni as Aluka Importance
- Man is a weak creature, although he has the ability to shatter mountains, tear seas, control beasts, and fly in the air. Dance the world at your fingertips is also capable of but the fact is that he is physically helpless, weak and feeble.
- Alexander and Caesar of the time, even if he has a slight fever, his condition worsens. Climate change also affects him so much that he has to go to bed, so the greatest blessing for man is his health.
- Islam instructs man to stay healthy, strive for it and be strong and energetic; On the contrary, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that a strong believer is better than a weak believer.
- If one thinks that he will attain the state of well-being and gain health and strength only on the basis of his own will and material resources, then it is his mistake. The world has swallowed the great powers; the insects have torn every single fiber of their body.
- No matter what trials and tribulations a person may face, he will come out of every place with joy and happiness. He just needs the mercy of the Almighty.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The doors of mercy have been opened for him for whom the doors of supplication have been opened And in the sight of Allah Almighty, asking for forgiveness from Him is more beloved than asking for everything.
- In this world, though, man has been given authority; but the fact is that human involvement in affairs is less than one percent. While the intervention of Allah, the Lord of the worlds, is more than ninety-nine percent.
- That is why it is so important for man to pray to Allah. Whoever discovers this fact and adheres to it, he will surely be in the shadow of Allah’s mercy.