Are you looking for Allahumma Afini Fi Badani Dua, This dua gives you good health, so let’s read this dua with full meaning. Allah Almighty has blessed man with innumerable blessings, every one of us walks by the blessings of Allah, Allah Almighty has blessed us with the blessing of seeing and hearing while many people are deprived of this great blessing.
Yes, if you want to estimate the value of these blessings, ask those who are deprived of the said blessings, Allah has given us the blessings of health, intellect and wealth.
There is also a recitation of a dua allahumma afini fi badani from the Holy Prophet for the protection of health. We are narrating this Dua to you so that you too may memorize it and make it a habit to recite dua it regularly.
Allahumma Afini Fi Badani Dua Full with Translation
You should recite this dua thrice in the morning after Fajr and in the evening after Isha prayer. Surely you will be able to get good health.
“Allah humma ‘Afini Fi Badani, Allah humma ‘Afini Fi Sam’e, Allah humma ‘Afini Fi Basari La ilaha illa anta”
Allahumma Afini Fi Badani
Health after faith is a great blessing of God. It is not befitting for a Muslim to disregard this blessing. Traditions show that health is the trust of Allah. Therefore, protecting this trust becomes a religious duty for every Muslim in addition to its personal benefit. In a sense, carelessness about health is tantamount to betrayal of trust.
There are thousands of philosophers, physicians, and philosophers on health care. But the principles for us have been left by Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). By following them we can maintain good health. And many diseases can be avoided. The importance of cleanliness is clear from the Hadith of : “Cleanliness is half faith.
See More: Rabbana-hablana-min-azwajina
Dua for Good Health
Adopt the most important teachings of Islam, moderation and moderation, in order to enjoy a healthy life. Be it physical exertion, mental effort, marital relationship, eating, drinking, sleeping and resting.
Be it a matter of being anxious or having fun laughing. Be moderate in everything for the sake of worship, speed and speech.
See From Us:
Why we should pray for our health, let us tell you about praying to Allah:
Prayer is like Worship
- Hazrat Nu’man bin Bashir narrated that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Prayer is like worship.” In another place said: “Prayer is the essence of all worship.”
- The reason for this is that in dua one has to pay attention to Allah Almighty, the servant turns to Him, with his heart and mind and heart and soul he becomes attracted to Him and becomes his beggar. Being a beggar is the beauty of true devotion. The servant asks Allah only when he considers himself helpless and helpless and considers Allah as his master and giver.
- In fact, through prayer, the servant’s relationship with his God is being established. The servant turns to him and asks that I am helpless, there is nothing in my power, everything is in your hands, then give me, then help me, then guide me, then give me faith, good deeds. Give success, forgiveness, sustenance and the blessings of this world and the hereafter. When a servant asks Allah Almighty for all this, it is as if in this state the servant is establishing a relationship with his Allah and establishing this relationship is worship.
- It was learned that dua is worship itself and the act of dua is so pleasing to Allah, the Lord of Glory, that there is nothing more honorable in the sight of Allah. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: There is nothing more honorable in the sight of Allah than supplication.
- If the prayer is performed according to the above mentioned etiquette and requirements, then it is certainly accepted in the sight of Allah. Therefore, supplication to Allah, the Exalted, should be made routine with abundance.
Prayer is The Source of Forgiveness
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Allah says: Until you keep praying to me and keep asking forgiveness and forgiveness from me and keep hoping for acceptance, whatever sins and slips are committed against you, I will continue to forgive you because of your hope and action of prayer.
If there is a sin or error, it is not for the servant to be disappointed. Because he says that there is no limit to my mercy, If you despair, it is as if you are disrespecting His majesty, His divinity, and His forgiveness. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said:” The door of prayer has been opened for the one of you, so the door of mercy has been opened for him.”
That is, a person who has been given the ability to pray and keep on praying to Allah Almighty so that he never stops praying to Allah Almighty and does not bring despair near, then the message of mercy from Allah Almighty is for him. The doors are opened.
The Effect of The Prayer of Prosperity
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Whoever wants Allah to accept his prayers in times of difficulties and hardships, The supplicant should pray to Allah even in those days when good days come in his life. He always prays in bad situations.
When he is in trouble or he gets sick, he wants his prayer to be answered immediately So, in times of prosperity, when there is no sickness, trouble, difficulty, test and trouble, the servant is happy and prosperous, then in those times he should pray more to Allah Almighty.
Whoever keeps on begging Allah Almighty in times of prosperity and perseveres in the process of supplication, then Allah Almighty will avert his troubles even in times of difficulties with the charity of these supplications and accept the supplications in times of difficulties.
Prayers in times of prosperity increase the effectiveness and acceptance of prayers in times of difficulty and give them strength and power.