Are you looking for Allah Humma Barik Prayer” These are Arabic words which mean “May Allah bless you“. When you want to encourage someone, say such words as a compliment. These are the same words as you say to someone, thank you!
When you pray to Allah, you can pray for blessings for yourself as in the hadith Mubarak the supplication of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and bless me with the blessing you have given me.
Do you know Allahumma barik lahu meaning & Allahumma barik laha meaning What does allahumma barik mean when you say these words; you will say such words for men, women and anything else:
- For male: Allahumma Barik Lahu : May Allah bless this man
- For female: Allahumma Barik laha : May Allah bless this woman
- For an object: Allah huma Barakallahu laka fiha : May Allah bless this item
Allahumma Barik Meaning
May Allah Blessing You
Do you know from which places blessings can be obtained in Islam? Let us briefly explain:
Blessings from the caste of the Prophet
In the blessed life of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and after his demise, receiving blessings from the person of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)and the relics of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
Blessings to the Prophets and the Righteous
The lives of the prophets and the righteous and after death, receiving blessings from their castes and relics has also been proven according to Shari’ah.
Blessings from the House
Receiving blessings from holy places is also proven by Shariah. These blessed places include all the mosques on earth, especially the Masjed-e-Haram, the Masjed-e-Nabawi, the Masjed-e-Aqsa, the Masjid al-Qaba ‘and some of the holy cities of Makkah, Madinah, Syria and Yemen.
It is permissible according to Shari’ah to receive blessings from the place of birth and death of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), other Prophets and the great saints.
Blessings from Time
The Muslim Ummah has also been blessed with some blessed times and moments by the Shariah These include the month of Ramadan, the five odd nights of the last ten days, Laila-tul-Qadr, Laila-tul-Barat, Laila-Milad-un-Nabi.
Shab-e-Miraj-un-Nabi, the last third of each night, Jumu’ah-ul-Mubarak, Monday Includes days, Thursdays, ten days of Zul-Hijjah, Eid ul-Fitr, Eid ul-Adha, Ashura and the blessed days and holy nights of Milad-un-Nabi.
Blessings with Food and Drink
There are some food items which have a more sacred place in Islam than other items. For example, olive oil, milk, honey, dates, cloves, Zamzam water, Sehri for fasting and iftar items are included in this category.
Now let us tell you how and where we can use these words Allahumma barik in our daily life:
- Seeing an amazing work
- Seeing someone’s beauty
- Pray these words lovingly to little children
- On getting success in exams
- Seeing the newly married couple
- Pray with these words while looking at the business
Allah Humma Barik Importance
Every blessed thing proven by the Qur’an and Hadith, whether it be a sign or a place or a caste, is permissible according to the Shari’ah. However, the following conditions are necessary for this:
- It is important to have this belief while receiving blessings None of the creatures is able to give good or bad blessings on their own or remove evil and mischief, but with the permission and grace of Allah Almighty, this effect and blessing is found in them.
- Do you know that we recite these words in our daily prayers, when we recite Durood Ibrahim, we use these words in the second part of it “Allahumma barik ala Muhammadin“
- The person or relics and places and objects which are considered blessed and blessed by them, it is necessary that the Qur’an and Sunnah prove that they are blessed and superior.
- We hope this article Will further enhance your knowledge. Be sure to share beyond good intentions.
- We should not only connect with someone through prayers but also become a source of real happiness in his life. Eliminate his difficulties together. May our own lives be a blessing to society Ameen
See From Us
- Allahumma Anta Rabbi La Ilaha illa Anta Dua Meaning in English
- Allahumma Afini Fi Badani Dua in Arabic with English Translation
- Allah Huma Bismika Amutu WA Ahya Meaning with Etiquette of sleeping
- Allahumma Inni As aluka Al afiyah Hadith with Importance
- Allahumma Innaka Afuwwun Dua Meaning in English
- Allahumma Inni As aluka ilman Nafia Dua with Meaning